Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meet the newest member of our family.


After visiting the New Hope Human Society I thought it might be a good idea to adopt a dog. I feel in love with Roscoe the next day I took the kids to visit him and they loved him too. They have been playing with him in the backyard ever since. We are just trying him out for a week but Duane and I have talked about it and we are sure we are going to adopt him. He is so gentle and kind. We don't know how old his is but we think he is only a few years old. They told me that that he is a Golden Retriever but he looks more like a Setter to us. Needless to say he is a mut (we think).

4 comments:

Liz said...

I think he has a little of both in him. We want a dog so bad, but we don't think it's fair to get a dog in this hot, hot weather and then move to cold country. We're waiting and then we'll probably get more than one...I love dogs!!

Fins Fans said...

I love your new dog. Your kids must love having a nice gentle dog around.

Camille said...

Oh, I can't believe you have a dog! James would love one, but I sure wouldn't...

Jena said...

Oh, so sweet! I'll bet you're glad you have a yard finally - perfect for a dog to destroy ;-) Check my blog for the newest member of OUR family!